Pebble Creek Trailhead for snowmobiling, ATV riding and mountain biking near Lava Hot Springs Idaho.
Get your interactive trail map!
- Open our ArcGIS Trail Map of the Pebble Creek Trail.
- From your Mobile device: If you have cell service then you are ready to ride the trail with GPS tracking. Use the menu to change Basemaps or show the Legend. Be sure to Bookmark the map.
- From your Computer: Edit the map to fit your needs using the Add, Edit and Basemap options and Save it.
Share it – Click Share and get the web address URL and send it to your mobile phone. You will be able to view your location on the Trail where cell service is available.
- Print it – Click Print
Create and print your own interactive PDF map for use with Avenza PDF Maps App.
- Download Avenza PDF Maps App to your Apple or Android device.
- Go to our Idaho Trails map and and type Pebble Creek Rd, Bancroft, Idaho in the search box.
- Adjust, draw lines, add text and add markers to your map.
- Click the Bookmark icon to save to your device. You can use this map with GPS tracking where cell service is available.
- To use where cell service is not available click the Print icon, choose your Layout and choose PDF from the Format dropdown and click Print.
- If you are on your Android Avenza PDF Maps app should download and open the map for you and will track your location using GPS. (Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
- If you are on your computer click on your new map and save it to your computer.
- Center you map and add to your iPhone or Android to use with Avenza PDF Maps App. Interact with spatially referenced maps to view your location, record GPS tracks, add placemarks, and find places.
- pebble-creek-trail-ArcGIS – Printed as PDF from ArcGIS doesn’t work with PDF Maps App! Must use Idaho Trails map version to create map.