Welcome to the Idaho High Country Media Gallery. The media files in this gallery are limited to the purposes of education and not for profit use in the furtherance of promoting Southeast Idaho as a tourism destination. No commercial or for profit use is permitted. Please review the Standard License Agreement below before downloading images.
For access to our full media gallery, please read the License Agreement then complete the form at the bottom of this page. Include your name, organization, and contact information along with a detailed explanation of how and where the photos will be used. We will email you the website address, username and password. If you have any questions please call us at (888) 201-1063.
Standard License Agreement
All of the content on our Media Gallery is owned by Idaho High Country Tourism. All content downloaded from the Media Gallery is subject to this Standard License Agreement (SLA). This license gives You permission to Use the content in any way that is not restricted (see Restricted Uses).
For the purposes of this SLA; “You” means persons or entities that are using the content for educational, not for profits, local or state governments, and other noncommercial** entities. “Use” means to copy, reproduce, and display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of.
Subject to those restrictions listed in Restricted Uses, the rights granted to you by Idaho High Country Tourism are:
- Perpetual. There is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content.
- Non-Exclusive. You do not have exclusive rights to use the content. Other users have access and usage of the same content.
- Unlimited. You can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media.
- Uses. Limited to the purposes of education and not for profit use in the furtherance of promoting Southeast Idaho as a tourism destination.
- *Commercial businesses may be allowed to use photos with special permission if they include a link to the HCT website at http://idahohighcountry.org. Copy and paste the following text into your website: Southeast Idaho High Country Recreation & Events
Examples of how you can use licensed content include: websites; blog posts; social media; marketing campaigns; corporate presentations; newspapers; magazines; books; film and television productions; or web and mobile applications.
You DO need to include a photo credit. You must include the following credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits: “Photo courtesy of Southeast Idaho High Country Tourism” or the photo credit specified on the image you download.
- No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a defamatory, pornographic or other unlawful manner.
- No Commercial Use. You may not use content for any commercial, promotional, advertorial, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purpose. This content is intended to only be used in connection with events and promotions of the Southeast Idaho.
*Commercial businesses may be allowed to use photos with special permission if they include a link to the HCT website at http://idahohighcountry.org. Copy and paste the following text into your website: Southeast Idaho High Country Recreation & Events
- No Use in Trademark or Logo. You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, trade name, business name, service mark, or logo.
- No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of the content.
- No Products for Resale. You may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution.
The HCT may discontinue licensing of any content at any time at its sole discretion. Upon notice from HCT, or upon your knowledge that any content may be subject to a claim of infringement of a third party’s right, Idaho High Country Tourism may require you to immediately, and at your own expense, cease using the content, or delete or destroy any copies of the content.
No Other Warranties
The content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied.
Indemnification/Limitation of Liability
You agree to protect, indemnify, and save Southeast Idaho High Country Tourism harmless from and against any damage, cost, or liability including reasonable attorney’s fees for any claims arising from the use of content. You further agree that in no event shall any official, officer, employee or agent of the HCT be in any way personally liable or responsible for any covenant or agreement herein contained whether expressed or implied, nor for any statement, representation or warranty made herein or in any connection with this SLA.
Relation of Parties
You agree that you are not an officer, employee or agent of the HCT and will not represent yourself as such and are not entitled to any benefits provided to employees of Southeast Idaho High Country Tourism.
This SLA is governed by the laws of the State of Idaho.