Pebble Creek Ski Area & Cross Country Skiing Trails
Enjoy Southeast Idaho on cross country skis and snowshoes! We have several Nordic Ski Parks and hundreds of miles of open trails. Get some fresh Idaho winter air!
Our maps show many of our main ungroomed trails but most unplowed roads can be used. Click on an area of the map to see a larger printable map.
- Map Legend
- Pocatello – Mink Creek Area Nordic Ski Map
- Pocatello – East Mink Creek Nordic Center Map
- Pocatello – Portneuf Range Nordic Ski Map
- Soda Springs – Kelly Park Nordic Ski Map
- Soda Springs – Bailey Creek Trail Nordic Ski Map
Idaho State Parks & Recreation Park & Ski Passes
Pocatello Cross Country Ski Foundation
Soda Springs Ski Association – Kelly Park Ski Map
Portneuf Range Hut System – You must make reservations to use a yurt at the ISU Wilderness Rental Center Office located downstairs in the Student Union Building. Yurts are locked and location maps will be given only to renters. Call 208-282-2945.